Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Yummy veggie soup for babies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy veggie soup for babies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy veggie soup for babies recipe. To cook yummy veggie soup for babies you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yummy veggie soup for babies:
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of medium carrot.
- Provide 1 of small potato.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped celery stalk.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped zucchini (or butternut squash).
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped bell pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- Take 1 tbsp of red lentils.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Yummy veggie soup for babies:
- In a small or medium sized sauce pan add the water and bring it to boil..
- In the meantime, prepare the veggies. Drain the red lentils through running water until it comes clear. Chop the veggies into small size so that they will cook faster. You may increase or decrease each portion of the ingredients depending on what you have at hand and also on what your little one loves more. :).
- Once the water has started to boil, throw all the veggies and the lentils. Also add the salt. IF COOKING FOR BABIES UNDER 12-MONTHS-OLD OMIT THE SALT!.
- Because of the lentils the water will start to foam. With a spoon carefully skim the foam..
- Leave to boil for 15-20 minutes or when all veggies are fork tender and the water has reduced. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Add the olive oil and blend the veggies until smooth. Serve warm to your little one. The amount I serve is half of what I prepare. The other half I place in a sealed container and serve the next day. Hope your little ones enjoy as much as mine! :).
- Optional: for some added Calcium add a tablespoon of cream cheese or milk before blending the soup..
If you find this Yummy veggie soup for babies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.