Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked irish potatoes and beef sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked irish potatoes and beef sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked irish potatoes and beef sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked irish potatoes and beef sauce recipe. To make baked irish potatoes and beef sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked irish potatoes and beef sauce:
- Get of Irish potatoes.
- Use of Beef (sliced vertically).
- Use of chopped Garlic.
- Provide of Onion.
- Take of Oil.
- Get of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Spices.
- Use of Pepper.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- You need of Bell pepper.
- You need of Corn flour.
Steps to make Baked irish potatoes and beef sauce:
- For the baked potatoes: peel the potatoes and boil with salt..
- Drain the potatoes in a colander. Add few spoons of oil, some chopped garlic and spices..
- Place parchment paper on a baking tray, and put the potatoes. Bake.
- For the Beef sauce: heat oil with chopped garlic and onions till golden. Add in the beef and stir continuously.
- Add pepper, spices, seasoning and soy sauce.
- Pour in sufficient amount of water to cook the meat..
- When the meat is done, you can add in some corn flour to thicken it.
- Lastly, add the sliced tomatoes, carrots, bell pepper and onions.
If you find this Baked irish potatoes and beef sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.