Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded veggie soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded veggie soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded veggie soup recipe. To make loaded veggie soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded veggie soup:
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes (I used the blue menu no salt added).
- Provide 1800 ml of broth (I used chicken, but you could use anything).
- Prepare 4 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Take 1/2 of yellow pepper diced.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- Use 5 of stalks of celery.
- Get 1 of large onion diced.
- Provide 4 of carrots.
- Use 1 of zucchini.
- Use 1 of crown of broccoli.
- Take 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Get 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Loaded veggie soup:
- In large pot add stock and one can of tomatoes, use immersion blender to blend..
- In a pan over med heat add olive oil and garlic. Heat for about 1 minute then add onion,celery and carrots..
- As the pan is doing its thing, add all other vegetables and Italian spice to the pot. Also add the second can of tomatoes..
- Bring to a simmer and add onions,celery,carrots and garlic. Let simmer till all veggies are cooked. About 30 min..
- You can add any spice you like. I rarely cook with salt and was trying to keep this as pure as possible..
- This makes a ton of soup so depending what you are using it for freezing is always an option. Which is what I did. I eat this through out the week so I just freeze about half then I only make it every two weeks..
If you find this Loaded veggie soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.