Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe. You can cook sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Provide 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic puree.
- Use 10 of asparagus stalks.
- Prepare 1/2 of broccoli head.
- Take 1 of chopped up carrot.
- Use 1/2 of drained can sweetcorn.
- Take 100 grams of quark or other low fat cream cheese.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg (or grate your own)..
Instructions to make Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup:
- Turn your slow cooker onto low, and add the stock and garlic puree..
- Chop all your veggies and slow cook for around 6 hours..
- Blend your veggies up, and add your cream cheese. Blend again until smooth..
- Grate about 1/5 of a nutmeg (or about 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg) into your soup. I advise adding it gradually and testing until you are happy with the flavour..
- Serve and enjoy! For extra creaminess, add a swirl of creme fraiche or quark to the top when serving..
If you find this Sophie's easy crock pot nutmeg veg soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.