Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oats and puffed rice bhel recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oats and puffed rice bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats and puffed rice bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oats and puffed rice bhel recipe. You can have oats and puffed rice bhel using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oats and puffed rice bhel:
- Provide 1 packet of saffola oats.
- Take 100 grams of puffed rice.
- Provide 1 of cucumber.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 bowl of pomegranate seeds.
- Provide 2 of Small onions.
- You need 1 bowl of peanuts, cashew nuts and almonds.
- You need 2 teaspoons of oil.
- Take 2-3 Strands of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 6-8 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 bowl of jaggery and tamarind chutney / green chutney.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of jaggery.
- Get 2 teaspoons of tamarind.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Get as per taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
Instructions to make Oats and puffed rice bhel:
- Firstly dry roast the oats on low flame for 2 minutes. Keep stirring continuously and keep aside..
- Now take another pan heat 1 teaspoon oil and roast the peanuts, almonds and cashew nuts one by one and remove in a plate..
- Now heat 1 teaspoon oil put curry leaves, turmeric powder and red chilli powder stir and immediately add the puffed rice mix well sprinkle some salt and mix thoroughly. Turn off the flame and let all the roasted things cool down..
- Now take A thick pan and put the soaked tamarind, jaggery, salt, cumin powder, and 1 cup water. Put on flame and let it boil for few minutes on low flame to make the chutney. Once it's done place the pan in A big vessel of cold water to cool it faster..
- Meanwhile finely chop all the veggies and clean the pomegranate to get the seeds..
- Now take a big bowl put the oats, puffed rice, roasted peanuts, almonds, cashews, chopped veggies and toss well. Finally add the pomegranate seeds, chopped coriander and u pour the squeezed jaggery and tamarind pulp/chutney. Garnish with fresh coriander and some roasted nuts..
- Please note green coriander chutney can also be used. And add the chutney and veggies just before serving..
If you find this Oats and puffed rice bhel recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.