Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can cook french onion soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 6 of Vidalia onions thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh thyme.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry sherry.
- Take 6 cup of beef stock.
- Provide 6 slice of toasted, thickly sliced and lightly toasted.
- Get 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese to your liking (1-).
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- Heat butter and oil over medium heat. Add onions, season with salt, pepper and thyme. Cook onions until tender, sweet and caramel colored..
- Add sherry, bay leaf and deglaze. Add beef stock, cover and bring to a boil. Arrange ovenproof bowls on a baking sheet. Preheat broiler. Ladle soup into bowls, float toasted bread on soup and cover with mozzarella . Broil until cheese melts and is bubbly and lightly browned..
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.