Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corkscrew baked soup recipe. You can cook corkscrew baked soup using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Get of Pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 1 pound of corkscrew pasta.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quarts of water.
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of package/ envelope of instant mashed potatoes.
- Use 2 cup of homemade mashed potatoes.
- Use of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Cheeses.
- You need 2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 pound of shredded white extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Get 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of Beef.
- Use 2-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- You need 3/4 cup of sliced green olives.
- Use 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 16 ounces of jar spaghetti sauce I have a picture below.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Get To taste of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Corkscrew Baked Soup:
- Add salt to the water and boil..
- Boil the pasta and add to the butter. Don't drain the pasta but dip it out..
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Dice the onion and slice the olives. Take the pasta water and boil the beef, onions, and olives..
- Take the spaghetti sauce..
- Add the sauce to the beef. Boil for 10 minutes breaking up the ground chuck. Mix the breadcrumbs, butter and garlic. Add to the beef along with the mashed potatoes and instant potatoes. Stir well to mix thoroughly..
- In a deep, deep, 9×13 pan add pasta on the bottom and add the mild cheese on top..
- Add the meat sauce and shred the white cheese.
- Cover the top well using the mozzarella and white cheese..
- Mine was full so I put a surprise pan under the deep pan..
- Bake in the oven. Let rest for 15 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Corkscrew Baked Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.