Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach corn pea cheese baked balls recipe. To make spinach corn pea cheese baked balls you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls:
- Provide 50 gm of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Take 1/2 cup of corn.
- Use 2 of processed cheese cubes.
- You need 1 of mashed boiled potatoes.
- Use 8-10 of cashews.
- Take 1 tsp of Small sliced ginger.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 3 tsp of cornflour.
- Take 1 cup of semolina.
- Provide 50 gm of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls:
- Take spinach and wash it well. Now in a vessel add water and soak spinach. Boil it for 2 minutes..
- Now drain the water completely of boiled spinach. Wash spinach with cold water and drain the water completely..
- Take a mixer jar add boiled spinach, corn, pea, sliced ginger and 5-6 cashews and grind it to a paste..
- Now in a bowl add this spinach corn pea paste, mashed potato, salt, red chilli powder, 1 cup semolina, 2 tbps corn flour and mix it well..
- Now in small katori add 1 tbps cornflour and 3-4 tbps water and make thin paste. And in separate katori take sesame seed.
- Now make lemon size ball of spinach batter, press in center put diced cheese. Close the ball and dip it in cornflour paste and then sprinkle sesame seeds..
- Now take appe pan grease it with very lite oil and put these balls in it. Close the lid and let them bake from both sides. Spinach balls are ready to serve..
If you find this Spinach corn pea cheese baked balls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.