Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Frittata Squares recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Frittata Squares recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Frittata Squares recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked frittata squares recipe. To cook baked frittata squares you need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Frittata Squares:
- Provide of Items mixed in eggs.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Use 3 tablespoons of grated cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of All purpose seasoning.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get of Items for sauted veggies.
- You need 3 of onions sliced.
- You need 2 of large potatoes chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of oil.
Steps to make Baked Frittata Squares:
- Preheat oven for 12-15 minutes @170°C. Adjust temperature according to your oven type..
- Clean and chop your veggies and keep ready.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and add onions, fry for few minutes..
- Add potatoes and saute them too..
- When potatoes look half way cooked add salt and pepper, mix and set aside. Switch off flame..
- In a bowl mix chopped coriander leaves, salt and other seasonings..
- Add eggs to it and beat well to combine with a fork..
- Add cheese and cream and beat well..
- Add onions and potatoes too and beat until well mixed..
- Pour in an 8 inch square baking dish..
- Spread the onions and potatoes evenly with the fork. Place in the oven and bake for around 40 minutes.
- The centre should be firm when touched.
- Best and healthy party starters or snack for small tea time hunger..
- Slice and serve hot to your eggetarian friends..
If you find this Baked Frittata Squares recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.