Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata recipe. To make oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata:
- Get 1 of largish potato, boiled and sliced.
- Use 30 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Ground black pepper.
- Use 150 g of cooked ham, diced.
- You need 50 g of cheddar cheese, grated.
Instructions to make Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata:
- Pre-heat oven to Gas Mark 4 or electric equivalent (probably 180C, 160C with Circotherm)..
- Boil the potato in salted water until just done. Drain, set aside and slice as soon as cool enough..
- Use a little of the butter to lightly grease a baking dish..
- Heat the rest of the butter in a frying pan. Gently fry the onion for 2 minutes, then add the chili and garlic and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onions begin to turn golden but not brown – about 5 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and milk, then season, stir in the onion, garlic and chili and finally add the ham and cheese..
- Lay the potato slices in the baking dish, then pour the egg mixture into the dish, to spread evenly. Cook in the pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes..
- Serve piping hot onto warmed plates..
If you find this Oven-baked ham, onion, etc. frittata recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.