Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe. To make balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato you only need 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Take of Salmon.
- You need 4 of Salmon filets.
- Provide 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Lemon pepper.
- Use 1 of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Prepare of Balsamic dijon sauce.
- Use 1 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 of Garlic clove.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Provide 1 packages of Italian sausage.
- Take 1 of Onion sliced.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of White mushrooms.
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce or canned diced tomatoes (drained).
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
- Use 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of EVO.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1 cup of Arugula.
- Provide 4 of Whole potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mascarpone cheese.
Steps to make Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato:
- Preheat oven to 385°. Spray baking pan and place salmon on pan. season generously with salt, pepper, lemon pepper, and garlic powder, drizzle with EVO and put a sliver of butter on top of each piece of fish. Put in oven..
- Cook for roughly 10-17 min..
- While salmon is in the oven, mix your ingredients for your sauce and simmer..
- In a large skillet heat EVO and butter over med-high heat. Put mushrooms, onions and garlic cloves in skillet and cook until aromatic. Sprinkle w/ salt and pepper.
- Add sausage and seperate meat with spatula. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grab your potatoes, wrap them in foil, poke each potato several times with a fork and put in oven for 20 – 25 min..
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce to your sausage, along with your cheese cover and allow to simmer until sauce thickens..
- When potatoes cool split down the middle with a knife, put a sliver of butter in the middle and pour sausage mixture inside your potato. Put a few arugula leaves for garnish.
- Take cooled fish and drizzle balsamic sauce over salmon and your choice of vegetable..
- Pour a glass of wine and enjoy!.
If you find this Balsamic dijon salmon w/sausage and arugula baked potato recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.