Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea Sundal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Sundal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea sundal recipe. To cook chickpea sundal you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpea Sundal:
- Take 1/2 cup of Chickpeas(White).
- Provide 1/4 of freshly grated Coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of Pomegranate pearls (optional).
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Water for soaking and cooking.
- Use of For the Tempering.
- Provide 2 tsp of Coconut or Groundnut Oil or Ghee.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need as needed of Few curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida (optional).
Steps to make Chickpea Sundal:
- Soak Chickpea in water for at least 5-6 hours or overnight..
- Drain and Cook Chickpea with fresh water and little salt in a pressure cooker to 3-4 whistles. Then drain the water and keep aside..
- To prepare tempering, heat oil in a tadka pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chilli, asafoetida and let it crackle. Switch off the flame and keep aside..
- Now in a big bowl, take cooked chickpeas, add seasoning, lemin juice, pomegranate pearls, coriander leaves, grated coconut and 2 pinches of salt. Mix everything well. Chickpea Sundal is ready..
If you find this Chickpea Sundal recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.