Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe. To make chickpeas soup (vegan) you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpeas soup (vegan):
- Use 1 tin of chickpeas.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- Use 2 of little frozen bags of vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower and carrot).
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 of vegetable stock.
- Provide of Drizzle olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Spicy chorizo (optional).
Steps to make Chickpeas soup (vegan):
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pot, heat it up and add onions and a little bit of water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, sweet potatoes chunks and pour water to cover the pot..
- Add turmeric, vegetable stocks and cook for 30 minutes on gas mark 6..
- Add the chickpeas, low the heat to gas mark 3 and cook for 45 minutes stirring every 10 minutes..
- Pro tip: With an immersion blender, blend a little bit to make the soup more consistent/solid..
If you find this Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.