Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poha recipe. To make poha you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Poha:
- Provide 150 Gram of poha.
- Provide 3 of Onions.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes.
- Take 1-2 of Potatoes.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
- Use 6 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Take 1 Bowl of any kind of namkeen or bhujia.
- Take 1 Bowl of fresh pomegranate seeds (optional).
- Use 2 Tablespoon of fresh coriander.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 2-3 Teaspoon of peanuts.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Poha:
- Firstly wash the poha thoroughly in a strainer and keep.aside so that excess water is drained completely..
- Take A deep vessel heat oil and roast the peanuts. Take the peanuts in A bowl and keep aside. now put mustard seeds cumin seeds curry leaves one by one. Let it tamper then add peanut finely chopped onions and stir fry. Add finely diced potatoes sprinkle some slt, mix well and cook on low flame with covered lid..
- Now.add finely chopped tomatoes and.green.chillies let the tomatoes get cooked sprinkle some salt, turmeric powde. Now sprinkle some salt, red chilli poweder and turmeric powder on the washed poha. Mix gently with your fingers and add to the pan. Here also mix gently on the low flame so that all ingredients and spices blend well. Let it simmer.on low for 2-3 minutes..
- Finish with finely chopped fresh coriander and garnish with peanuts, pomegranate seeds, bhujia or namkeen and lemon juice..
If you find this Poha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.