Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, however. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot rasam recipe. To cook beetroot rasam you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot rasam:
- Prepare 1 of chopped beetroot.
- Prepare of For making of rasam powder.
- Get As needed of curry leaves.
- Use As needed of black salt.
- Get 3 of dry red chillies.
- Get As needed of dhania/jeera( Coriander cumin).
- You need As needed of black mustard seeds.
- Get As needed of methi (fenugreek)seeds.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chana dal.
- Provide As needed of mustard oil.
- Take pinch of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 of Lemon sized tamarind pulp.
- Provide 1/2 of pomegranate seeds.
Instructions to make Beetroot rasam:
- First dry roast all masala like jeera,dhania,black pepper, mustard seeds, curry leaves, chana dal,dry red chillies, methi seeds then grind and keep aside..
- Now put chopped beetroot, pomegranate seeds, tamarind puree without seeds, and black salt add little water make a paste..
- Now boil mustard oil in the heated pan, add little cumin seeds and hing and curry leaves for tempering,saute for a minute add rasam powder mix well and continue to cook now add beetroot puree mixture and cook until done.
- Yummy healthy tasty rasam is ready serve with hot butter mix rice..
If you find this Beetroot rasam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.