Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Veggie spring Rolls in Red Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Veggie spring Rolls in Red Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked veggie spring rolls in red sauce recipe. You can have baked veggie spring rolls in red sauce using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Veggie spring Rolls in Red Sauce:
- Take of for spring rolls: 7-8 ready to use spring roll wrappers.
- Use 1/2 cup of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of french beans chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of carrots chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of capsicum chopped.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 2-3 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour paste (2 -3 tspns of flour mixed in warm water).
- Get 3 tbsp of for red sauce : olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Take 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 5-6 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 2-3 of for final assemble potatoes (peeled & soaked in water).
- Provide 4-5 of cheese cubes grated.
- Take 2-3 of jalapenos sliced.
- Take of Peri Peri seasoning & chilli flakes for sprinkle.
Instructions to make Baked Veggie spring Rolls in Red Sauce:
- For spring rolls: heat oil in wok. add chopped garlic & saute for few minutes. saute until light golden. add the other chopped veggies, salt & black pepper powder. cook on high flame for few minutes until all the water evaporates. add soya sauce & red chilli paste. cook for few minutes. remove from heat & cool the mixture.
- Place the spring roll wrappers on the work top. divide stuffing into equal portions and place a portion on one side of each wrapper. apply flour paste on the edges ofthe wrapper. fold in the edges and roll tightly..
- Fold in the edges and roll tightly. preheat oven on 180 degrees. grease a baking tray with oil & place the prepared spring rolls in the tray. bake until golden and crisp for about 10-12 minutes..
- For red sauce : heat oil & butter in a sauce pan. add flour & cook on medium heat until flour gives a nutty aroma. add milk & stir well with a wire whisk. add cream, salt, pepper & ketchup. cook until sauce thickens. (u can add few tspns of milk if sauce turns out to be very thick & lumpy)..
- Final assemble : chop potatoes like french fries. boil in salted water for few minutes & strain a colander. grease a microwave safe tray/bowl & place half ofthe prepared spring rolls in it. spread the prepared red sauce (half ofthe quantity) & add the boiled french fries. repeat the process with the remaining spring rolls, red sauce & boiled potatoes. add the grated cheese all over.
- Place the sliced jalapenos. sprinkle Peri Peri seasoning & chilli flakes..
- Bake in a microwave for 7-8 mints & cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Baked Veggie spring Rolls in Red Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.