Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sprouts corn tokri chaat recipe. To cook sprouts corn tokri chaat you need 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat:
- Take 1/4 cup of Indian corn.
- Use 1/4 cup of sprouted moong.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Oil.
- Take 1/8 tsp. of Mustard seeds.
- Provide leaves of Few curry.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Ginger chilli paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of Chaat masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1tbsp. of capsicum.
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Beetroot.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sweet curd.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Coriander.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cucumber.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Nylon sev.
- Prepare of For Tokri:-.
- Use 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Besan.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of Rava.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare Pinch of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds ginger chilli paste curry leaves and saute now add boiled corn salt sugar turmeric powder and red chilli powder saute properly. And turn off flame. Corn mixture is ready..
- Boil sprouted mung add salt and 1tsp. Oil. And strain in strainer.let it cool. Mix corn mixture. Add coriander. Mix well..
- For Tokari:- Take all 3 flour in paraat. Add oil salt and turmeric powder. And knead a tight dough. Cover and Leave for 10min. Roll big Roti and make strips. Take one bowl apply oil on a bottom side and stick all strips one by one as shown in fig. Apply water to stick all strips. And fry on mid. Flame. Tokari is ready..
- Now chopped boil potato capsicum tomato cucumber coriander and grate beet root and carrot. Mix chaat masala and salt. Mix properly.mix with sprouts mixture..
- Now Arrange tokari in serving plate. Fill sprouts and corn mixture sprinkle chaat masala vegetables. Mixture again sprouts and corn mixture. Pour sweet curd.sprinkle pomegranate seeds and nylon sev coriander and chaat masala.Tasty delicious Tokari is ready to serve..
If you find this Sprouts Corn Tokri Chaat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.