Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken steak with white sauce recipe. To cook chicken steak with white sauce you only need 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Steak with white sauce:
- Provide of Chicken Breast – 2 no (thinly sliced into 4 pieces).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Sauce -.
- Use 1 tsp of Soy Sauce -.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire Sauce -.
- Get of Lemon Juice – 1\2 no (optional).
- Prepare of Oil – shallow fry.
- Prepare of Garlic – 1 tbsp (finely chopped).
- Take of Ginger – 1 tsp (finely chopped).
- Use of Baked Potatoes.
- Use 2 of Large Potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get pinch of Black pepper.
- Provide of Semi fried vegetables.
- Get of Creamy White Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take 4 Tbsp of Maida.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of White pepper.
- Provide of Salt required.
Instructions to make Chicken Steak with white sauce:
- In a mixing bowl' Add the chicken breasts with the ginger, garlic, red chilli sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice (optional)..
- Salt is not required. (because soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce contains salt, so taste and add the salt if needed).
- Mix well altogether and marinate for an hour..
- After marination, shallow fry the chicken breasts with required oil and keep aside..
- For white sauce: heat the butter in a pan. Add the flour and cook for two minutes ..
- Then add the milk, mix well and cook till creamy..
- Add the pepper and required salt, mix well and remove from the flame. Sauce is ready..
- To baked potatoes first Wash potatoes well..
- Poke potatoes with fork..
- Brush them with oil..
- Sprinkle black pepper on them..
- Wrap them in foil paper and baked them in oven at 200°..
- Serve the chicken steak with the creamy white sauce 'baked potatoes and fried vegies..
If you find this Chicken Steak with white sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.