Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to albondigas (meatball soup) recipe. To make albondigas (meatball soup) you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Albondigas (meatball soup):
- Prepare 3 quart of beef stock.
- Take 2 of each bay leaf.
- Get 2 clove of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide 1 of medium onion minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Provide 2 of each eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh mint chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of I oregano.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of medium carrots diced.
- Take 3 of large potatoes diced.
- Provide 1 of each chiote chopped.
- Get 2 of each zucchini chopped.
- Take 1 can of tomato sauce 8 oz.
- Take 1 can of Petit diced tomatoes.
Steps to make Albondigas (meatball soup):
- Take first 5 ingredients, sauté onions in a large pot then add remaining 4 ingredients set aside..
- Put chopped vegetables in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix remaining ingredients together and form in to meatballs..
- Bring stock to a boil carefully add meatballs and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables and cook for another 30 minutes. Check to see if vegetables are done..
If you find this Albondigas (meatball soup) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.