Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven baked meat balls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked meat balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked meat balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked meat balls recipe. To cook oven baked meat balls you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked meat balls:
- Provide 500 g of beef mince meat.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic and ginger.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of steak n chop.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 4 of toasted bread.
- Get 125 ml of milk to soak.
- Take To taste of ground pepper.
- Get To taste of salt.
Steps to make Oven baked meat balls:
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the meat in a bowl add your onion garlic and ginger and spices.
- Soak the toasted bread and drain it and add it to the mince meat and crack the egg and mixes with your hand.
- Spray your pan with baking spray then roll balls in small sizes and start to bake.
- Once baked then serve your food with veggies.
If you find this Oven baked meat balls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.