Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best What’s the game plan tonight? – Healthy Dip, Baked Veggies and Popcorn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to What’s the game plan tonight? – Healthy Dip, Baked Veggies and Popcorn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to what’s the game plan tonight? – healthy dip, baked veggies and popcorn recipe. You can cook what’s the game plan tonight? – healthy dip, baked veggies and popcorn using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make What’s the game plan tonight? – Healthy Dip, Baked Veggies and Popcorn:
- Use 1/2 kg of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 – 3 of Masala Chat *.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Olive oil.
- Take 2 of Onions large sliced (approx 2 cups).
- Get 2 tbsps of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 200 grams of Hung curd **.
- Use 2 tsps of cumin Roasted powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need A pinch of salt of.
Steps to make What’s the game plan tonight? – Healthy Dip, Baked Veggies and Popcorn:
- Wash, dry and cut potatoes into.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil add 1 tsp of chat masala set aside for 10 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to degrees 180 degress celsius, after 1o minutes take the potatoes in an oven proof dish, sprinkle with salt and bake for 20 minutes, stirring them once or twice in between to ensure they are evenly cooked..
- Once baked and cooled sprinkle with chat masala and salt, adjust the seasoning and enjoy!.
- Take a non stick or a heavy bottom pan; add 2 tbsp of live oil or regular oil..
- Once heated add onions and sauté till they turn dark brown in colour..
- Remove and cool.
- Take a large bowl, add hung curd, roasted cumin powder, chili powder and add the caramelized onions..
- Adjust the seasoning serve with chips or fresh veggies!.
If you find this What’s the game plan tonight? – Healthy Dip, Baked Veggies and Popcorn recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.