Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's bison pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's bison pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's bison pie recipe. You can have brad's bison pie using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bison pie:
- You need 2 of frozen pie shells, thawed.
- Take 1 can of buttermilk biscuits, extra flaky.
- Get 1 lb of ground bison.
- Take 1/2 of LG onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of portabello mushroom, sliced and cut 1 " long.
- Take 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of marsala wine.
- Provide of Sea salt, white pepper, ground mustard, smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Worchestershire sauce.
- Use of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 4 of marrow bones.
- Use of Minced chives for garnish.
- Get 1 cup of prepared bernaise sauce.
- Provide 2 sprigs of each fresh rosemary and tarragon. Minced.
- Take 1 of baked LG youkon gold potato. Cubed.
Steps to make Brad's bison pie:
- Prick bottoms of pue shells with a fork. Brush pie shells with melted butter. Place in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 13 minutes. Until just starting to brown..
- Place 1 tbs butter in a heated fry pan over medium heat. Add onion, mushrooms, rosemary, tarragon, garlic. Saute until just starting to brown. Add marsala. Reduce most of the liquid. Remove From heat and set aside..
- In same pan, add bison. Season with all spices to taste. Brown well. When browned, drizzle with worchestershire and balsamic. Add mushroom mix and heat through..
- Fill the 2 pie shells with the mixture. Spread potato evenly on top. Cover with 1/2 cup bernaise sauce. Place a marrow bone in the middle. Open the can of biscuits. Flatten and stretch dough so that 4 will cover the top of the pies..
- When covered, drizzle more worchestershire and balsamic on the dough. Just a bit..
- Bake at 375 until the biscuits on top have browned well. Let rest for 5 minutes. At the same time bake the other 2 bones..
- When pie and bones are done, drizzle bones again with worchestershire and balsamic. Garnish pies and bones with chives..
- Slice pie and serve immediately. Enjoy. Serve a marrow bone to each person. Use marrow as an additive. A bit wit every other bite..
If you find this Brad's bison pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.