Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese Macaroni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Macaroni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese macaroni recipe. You can have cheese macaroni using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese Macaroni:
- Get 1/2 cup of Elbow Pasta.
- Take 11/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Take 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of maida.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped basil leaves.
- Get 2 of small potato thinly sliced and baked for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Cheese Macaroni:
- Boil water add macaroni add salt cook until tender strain keep aside..
- Heat the pan add butter when butter starts melting add chopped garlic stir add chopped onion stir now add baked potato mix well add this to pasta keep aside.
- In the same pan add butter Melt butter in same pan over medium heat Add flour Cook stirring for 1 minute or until mixture is bubbling. Gradually stir in milk until smooth..
- Stirring constantly for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Add 1/2 cup cheese and parsley stir now add this to pasta mixture toss well with salt and pepper adjust salt according to your taste.
- Preheat the Philips air fryer for 180 degree for 5 minutes transfer the pasta mixture into baking dish top with tomato and sprinkle breadcrumbs and cheese drizzle with oil and bake for 3 to 4 minutes or until done thank you yummy cheese macaroni is ready happ1/2 cup elbow pasta.
If you find this Cheese Macaroni recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.