Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian) recipe. You can cook sweet bbq veggie pulled 'pork' quesadilla (vegetarian) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian):
- Get of Serves: 1 person.
- Get 1 of wholemeal wrap,.
- You need 1 of Linda McCartney BBQ pulled 'pork' 1/4 pounder, pre-cooked.
- Take Half of a crushed baked or microwaved sweet potato (around 80g),.
- You need 25 g of 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese,.
- Use 1 of small green chilli, sliced and seeds left in,.
- Use 1 tbsp of BBQ sauce (I used HP),.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season.
- Use of Olive oil Frylight.
- You need of You will need:.
- Use 1 of George Foreman grill or griddle/frying pan.
Instructions to make Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian):
- Take the wrap and lay it out. Using the back of a table spoon take the baked sweet potato flesh from the skin and spread it out evenly over half of the wrap. Season with salt and pepper..
- Next sprinkle over half the grated cheese and the chillies..
- Take the quarter pounder and shred it into small pieces on a chopping board then sprinkle it evenly over the half of the wrap with the sweet potato..
- Drizzle over the BBQ sauce and then sprinkle over the remaining cheese..
- Fold over the other half of the wrap so it neatly covers the half where you've added the ingredients..
- Now spray both sides with Frylight and place onto the grill (or frying pan). If cooking on a George Foreman, allow to heat for around 5 minutes until the inside is piping hot. If using a pan, cook on one side for around 2-3 minutes then flip it and cook the other side..
- Allow to cool for about 2 minutes then eat and enjoy! :).
- Each quesadilla is approximately 477kcals..
If you find this Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled 'Pork' Quesadilla (Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.