Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hara Bhara Poha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hara Bhara Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hara Bhara Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hara bhara poha recipe. To make hara bhara poha you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hara Bhara Poha:
- Provide 2 cup of Poha.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh coconut, grated.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, chopped.
- Use 2 of green chilli.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of coriander, chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Provide of For tempering :-.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil/ ghee.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of urad dal.
- Get 2 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- You need of Garnish :-.
- Prepare As needed of Coconut, grated.
- Provide As needed of Pomegranate arils.
Steps to make Hara Bhara Poha:
- Wash Poha(thick) with water twice and strain the water. Keep aside..
- Into mixer, add coconut, coriander, green chilli, ginger, lemon juice, salt and sugar. Blend it to smooth paste. Add 1 tbsp water to adjust the consistency..
- Now add this paste to washed Poha and mix it well using spoon. Don't be too rough & hard while mixing else it will break the poha..
- Heat oil in pan. Now turn flame to low and add mustard seeds and let it splutter..
- Add urad dal followed by red chilli, once urad dal is light brown in colour add Curry leaves and saute for few seconds..
- Lastly add Poha mixture and coat it well in the tempering. Cook it on low flame for 2-3 mins..
- Turn off the flame. Serve it in plate. Garnish with coconut shreds and pomegranate arils..
If you find this Hara Bhara Poha recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.