Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Anar Poha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anar Poha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to anar poha recipe. To make anar poha you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Anar Poha:
- Get 1 Cup of Poha.
- Use 100 gms of Beans.
- Get 1/4 cup of Green peas.
- Get 1/4 cup of Raw Moong fali(peanuts).
- Take 1 tbspn of Oil.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Deghi Mirch.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Kitchen king.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 10 of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black sarso.
- Use 1 tsp of Chilli sauce.
- Provide 1/2 of Pomegranate.
- Use 1 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- Use 1 of Tomato.
- You need 4 pieces of Garlic pods.
- You need 1 of Onion.
Steps to make Anar Poha:
- Take kadhai put oil fry moong fali till then brown remove from oil..
- Put Sarso, curry leaves crackle it put Chopped Garlic, Onion saute for one minute add beans and green peace again saute for one minute. Put all the masale and chilli sauce mix well put Chopped tomato. Saute it..
- Take Poha and wash 3-4 times and remove water in Channi. Put poha in Kadhai mix well on low flame till dry the water of Poha..
- Poha is ready to. For presentation put some Anar ke daane on it and enjoy the falhari Poha..
If you find this Anar Poha recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.