Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beefy Queso Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Queso Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy queso dip recipe. To make beefy queso dip you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beefy Queso Dip:
- Prepare of and 1/2 lbs ground beef.
- Use of Large sweet onion chopped.
- Take of granulated garlic.
- Provide of regular Taco seasoning.
- Provide of Water.
- Use of Slap ya mama Cajun seasoning.
- Take of cans white queso blanco.
- Provide of lb-7oz jar of salsa con queso.
- Prepare of can Rotel (I used Fire Roasted).
- Take of Frito corn chips (Scoops).
Instructions to make Beefy Queso Dip:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet on medium high heat with the onions and add the cajun seasoning.
- Make the taco seasoning according to the directions with water then add to beef mixture.
- Add the can of Rotel but drain the liquid in the can first.
- Cook the mixture DOWN making it thick this will take at least 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add both cans of white queso and stir until melted on medium to medium high heat.
- Add the salsa con queso (you may not need the whole jar) just keep adding and stirring till you think it is the right consistency.
- Heat the mixture until everything is melted together and bubbly taste it to see if it needs anything.
- Take off heat and let it cool (try not to eat it all) then place in a Tupperware and chill in the fridge until you need it !!.
- Serve WARM with the Scoops and you will get compliments !! ENJOY !! 😋😘😘😋.
If you find this Beefy Queso Dip recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.