Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's complete surf & turf dinner recipe. To cook mike's complete surf & turf dinner you need 37 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Take of ● For The Steaks & Marinade.
- Take 4 (1.5 Pound) of Porterhouse Steaks [1.5" thick – room temp].
- You need as needed of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Get to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Get to taste of Fresh Ground Sea Salt.
- Provide as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get as needed of Firm Garlic Herb Butter [place on steaks upon serving].
- Take of ● For The Steak Toppings.
- You need 2 of EX LG White Onions [thick sliced].
- Get 2 Boxes of Whole White Or Brown Mushrooms [stems removed].
- Prepare as needed of Butter.
- Provide as needed of Olive Oil.
- Use of ● For The Seafood.
- Prepare 4-1 Pound of Alaskan Lobster Tails.
- Use 2 Pounds of King Crab Legs & Claws.
- Use 2 Pounds of Jumbo Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of LG Lemons [reserve one].
- Prepare 2 Cubes of Butter [reserve one for serving].
- Prepare to taste of Tony Satcheres.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of White Wine.
- Get 1 of Slightly Lifted Rack.
- You need as needed of Tin Foil.
- Prepare of ● For The Baked Potatoes.
- Use 4 of LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [1+ pounders].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Thick Cut Bacon.
- You need as needed of Cooled Bacon Grease.
- Take as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take as needed of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use of ● For The Potato Topping Options.
- Get 1 of Bucket Chilled Sour Cream.
- Take 2 Cubes of Butter [room temp].
- You need 1 Bundle of Chives [fine chopped].
- Get 2 Cups of Fresh Chopped Fried Bacon.
- Use as needed of Shreadded Cheddar Cheese.
- Take of ● For The Sides.
- Get of Fresh Garden Salad.
Steps to make Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner:
- Here's most what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3. Condiments and additions not pictured..
- Onions & mushrooms pictured. Thick slice both. Gently wipe mushroom with a clean damp cloth before chopping. Do not rinse them under water..
- Marinate your steaks at room temperature with everything in the Steak section for at least 30 minutes, if not longer..
- #1 Idaho Potatoes pictured. 1+ pound a piece..
- Fry your bacon for your potato topping..
- Drain your bacon then, fine chop..
- Always reserve your unburnt, filtered bacon grease. It lasts forever and goes great in most any dish..
- Poke several holes in your potatoes with a knife..
- Slightly pre-crack claws with mallet and slit lobster tails just enough to allow butter and seasonings inside. Also, ease for your guests. Save all juices for service..
- Smear your potatoes generously with your bacon [firm/cooled] grease with salt and pepper and double wrap tightly in tin foil. Seam side up as so bacon grease can't escape..
- Bake potatoes for 1.5 hour at 425°. Check for doneness by sticking a knife thru the middle. Bake longer if knife doesn't stick thru with ease..
- Bust her open and kick up the inside. Especially from the shell sides..
- Leave out all potato toppings and allow your guests to choose from them..
- Add everything in your seafood section and tightly wrap with tin foil. Cook/steam at 375° for 15 minutes. Ladle juices over seafood. Serve with lemon wedges..
- Thick slicer your onions and mushrooms and fry in oil and butter..
- Grill your steaks for 3 minutes on high heat on each side for rare to medium rare. Be sure to score and char your steaks..
- Serve with a fresh chilly side garden salad if desired. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Complete Surf & Turf Dinner recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.