Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken baati recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken baati recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken baati recipe. To make chicken baati you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken baati:
- Get 10-12 of bread slices.
- Provide 4 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- Prepare 150 gm of chicken boiled and shredded.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 3 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- Get of For filling.
- Get 1 cup of pomegranate.
- Provide 1 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 8-10 of curry leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 3-4 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of semolina.
Instructions to make Chicken baati:
- First of all, boil the potatoes and mash them. Now boil chicken and shred it. Mix both together. Now take bread slices and grind them and make bread crums. Now, mix bread crums with potatoes and shredded chicken. Add salt, pepper and Coriander leaves and make a soft dough..
- Now prepare filling. Heat 2 tsp oil and add mustard seeds, sesame seeds and curry leaves. Let them crackle. Now add capsicum and saute it for a while. Add green chillies and Coriander leaves and pomegranate. Saute for a while. Add sugar and lemon juice and switch off the flame..
- Now take a small portion from the dough and and flatten it. Add 1 tsp filling in it and close it carefully. Make roundel without any crack..
- Prepare all the balls like this and coat them with semolina. Deep fry them in hot oil. Enjoy this anar filling chicken bati with catch up or your favourite dip..
If you find this Chicken baati recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.