Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's cajun burger with Louisiana hot sauce aioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's cajun burger with Louisiana hot sauce aioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's cajun burger with louisiana hot sauce aioli recipe. You can have brad's cajun burger with louisiana hot sauce aioli using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's cajun burger with Louisiana hot sauce aioli:
- You need of burger patties.
- Take 3 lb of lean burger. 15% or less.
- Provide 1 large of jalapeno, seeded and minced.
- Take 1/4 cup of minced fresh flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white merlot or white zinfendel.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Louisiana style hot sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 2 large of cloves garlic, minced.
- Get 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Get of Louisiana hot sauce aioli.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 2 large of cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Use 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 3 tbsp of Louisiana style hot sauce.
- Use of toppings.
- You need 4 of ciabatta buns.
- Get 8 slice of jalapeno jack cheese.
- Use 1 lb of cooked crawfish in the shell.
- Get 1 lb of andouille sausage.
- Take 1 of sweet potato fries. baked in the oven (found recipe on this app).
- Provide 1 of sliced garden tomato.
Instructions to make Brad's cajun burger with Louisiana hot sauce aioli:
- Mix all ingredients for the patties in a lg bowl. Chill for 1 hour.
- Mix all ingredients for the aioli chill 1 hour as well.
- Slice 10 slices of jalapeno jack cheese.
- De shell all crawfish.
- Cut sausage into 1/4's lengthwise. Then at 3" strips. Fry until browned.
- Prepare baked sweet potato fries as directed in leegoh68's recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334150-baked-sweet-potato-fries.
- Grill burgers until done. Put cheese on to melt before removing from grill..
- Toast buns. Plate bottom bun. Spread with aioli.
- Top with sausage, crawfish, sweet potato fries, burger (i made doubles), tomato. Spread aioli heavy on top bun. Skewer and serve.
If you find this Brad's cajun burger with Louisiana hot sauce aioli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.