Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Special Thayir Saadam (Curd Rice 3.0) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Special Thayir Saadam (Curd Rice 3.0) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Special Thayir Saadam (Curd Rice 3.0) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to special thayir saadam (curd rice 3.0) recipe. You can cook special thayir saadam (curd rice 3.0) using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Special Thayir Saadam (Curd Rice 3.0):
- You need 1 cup of rice, preferably raw rice.
- Get 1 inch of piece ginger.
- Provide 4-5 of green chillies.
- Provide leaves of As required Curry.
- Use leaves of as required Coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Urad Dal.
- Take 1 tsp of Chana dal.
- Get 1 tbsp of Roasted Bengal gram.
- Provide of as required Fresh grapes.
- You need of as required Fresh pomegranate.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil, preferably coconut oil.
- Prepare 15 gms of Butter.
- Prepare 300 gms of Sour Curd.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 3-4 of Thayir mulaku or kondatta mulaku.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 7-8 of Cashews.
- Get 10-12 of Raisins.
- Provide 1 of carrot grated.
Instructions to make Special Thayir Saadam (Curd Rice 3.0):
- Boil raw rice with salt till mushy. Drain excess water. Add butter and mix well. Leave it to cool..
- Chop green chillies, ginger and curry leaves finely. Cut and de-seed pomegranate and keep aside..
- Once the rice cools down, mix in curd. Adjust salt and curd consistency to your family preference. If you wish, you may add more curd to make it into loose consistency. If the curd is too sour, add some milk to adjust..
- In the meantime, heat coconut oil and add peanuts, urad, chanaand bengal gram and mustard seeds. Once mustard pops and all dals become golden, add curry leaves, ginger and green chillies. Pour this on top of prepared curd rice mix..
- Add pomegranate seeds and grapes and mix well. Garnish with grated carrot and coriander leaves..
- Heat ghee. Fry cashew nuts and raisins and pour on top. Enjoy the tantalizing taste of this curd rice with pickle, pappad and thayir mulaku fried..
- This is an absolute wholesome meal, especially during summer. The fresh fruits add a burst of freshness in every bite. The butter and ghee takes the simple, humble curd rice to the next level..
If you find this Special Thayir Saadam (Curd Rice 3.0) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.