Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Zero oil Chicken Veg Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Zero oil Chicken Veg Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zero oil Chicken Veg Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zero oil chicken veg soup recipe. To make zero oil chicken veg soup you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zero oil Chicken Veg Soup:
- Provide 2 of large size carrots.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- Use 2-3 sticks of celery.
- You need 1 of green capsicum.
- Get 6-7 pieces of cremini mushroom.
- Provide 1 of broccoli.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen sweet corn.
- Get 3-4 pieces of green chilli.
- Prepare 6 pieces of dumpling (optional).
- You need 150-200 g of boneless roasted chicken.
- Prepare 900 ml of chicken broth.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped green shallots.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 5-6 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of crushed black pepper (optional).
- Get of As required Water.
- Take Pinch of red chili powder (optional).
Steps to make Zero oil Chicken Veg Soup:
- Firstly cut the carrot into dice shape. Roughly chop celery sticks, onion, capsicum, broccoli and mushrooms. Finely chopped the green chilli..
- Shred the roasted chicken and again marinate with pinch of salt, tandoori masala, red chili powder and lemon juice. Keep them for atleast 1 hour. Then bake the shredded chicken for 10-15 minutes at 350°F..
- Heat the non stick kadai and add chopped onion, ginger and green chilies and saute them for some time. Then add the diced carrots and saute them..
- After 1-2 minutes add the chicken broth and add some water as required. Then add the remaining vegetables. Add salt to taste and let them boil for 10 minutes..
- Then check the vegetables are tendered or not. When the vegetables 80% cooked then add the dumplings and again cook for 10 minutes..
- Then check the dumplings are cooked or not. Then add half shredded chicken to soup and let them boil..
- Lastly add the chopped green shallots and cilantro and switch off the flame. After serving in the bowl sprinkle the lemon juice and crushed black pepper Garnish the soup with baked shredded chicken.. It will enhance the taste of the soup. Serve it with bread..
If you find this Zero oil Chicken Veg Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.