Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle recipe. To cook kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Mango / Green Mango Raw – ( or 1 large mango ).
- Take 1/4 of Salt tea – spoon.
- You need 2 2 of Gingelly oil sesame oil / nalenna / – table spoon + table spoon.
- Use 1 of Mustard seeds tea – spoon.
- You need 1/2 of Fenugreek seeds tea – spoon.
- You need 6 – 7 1 pods of Garlic sliced – cloves or whole.
- Use of Ginger julienned – a thumb sized piece.
- Use 2 of Green chili chopped -.
- Provide handful of Curry leaves – a.
- Get 1/8 of Turmeric teas powder – poon.
- Get of Red chilli powder – table spoon.
- Prepare pinch of Kaayam / hing – a large.
- Provide 2 of Vinegar tea spoon ( optional).
- Take of Salt to tast.
Steps to make Kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle:
- Clean and cut the mango into small pieces with the skin on like in the picture..
- Add salt and combine well. Keep it a jar overnight or for a day or two.(This step is optional, but i do it all the time)…When you are ready to make the pickle -.
- Heat 2 table spoon of gingelly oil (i use idayam nalenna) in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they pop up add fenugreek seeds (or you can use 1/8 th tea spoon powdered fenugreek at the end) and curry leaves..
- Add sliced garlic, ginger and green chiles and saute till the raw smell disappears..
- Make a paste with red chili powder by adding some water and add to the pan, or you can add directly as powder..
- Then add turmeric powder and combine well. Add 1/4 cup hot water and bring to boil. Simmer till it is thick..
- Switch off the flame and add Hing/ kaayam and if you are using fenugreek powder add now..
- Add the mango pieces when it is still hot and mix well. You can add vinegar if you are using..
- Leave it in the pan for couple of hours and then transfer to a glass jar with tight lid..
- Heat 2 table spoon of gingelly oil and add to the pickle. (i love it be oily). You can keep it outside for a couple of days and refrigerate it to last long..
If you find this Kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.