Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these., lemon bundt cake.
Eggs, would you believe, are great for helping you fight depression. You should see to it, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Every time you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Try eating an egg and cheer up!
Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible because these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein.
Lemon Bundt Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lemon Bundt Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lemon bundt cake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Bundt Cake:
- Make ready 3 cup flour
- Take 2 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 cup butter
- Prepare 2 cup sugar
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 3 eggs
- Prepare 2 tbsp lemon zest
- Take 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Prepare Lemon Soak
- Take 1/4 cup Sugar
- Take 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- Make ready Glaze
- Take 2 cups powdered sugar
- Get 3 tbsp lemon Juice
Instructions to make Lemon Bundt Cake:
- Mix 3 cups of flour and 2 tsp of baking powder in a bowl
- I another bowl mix 1 cup butter 2 cups sugar and 1 tsp salt (almost turn it in to kind of a lumpy paste)
- To the butter mixture add 3 eggs and mix it properly to turn the paste in to a fluffy batter.
- Then add 2 tbsp lemon zest, 1/4 cups of lemon juice and 1tsp vanilla and then mix it again.
- Now slowly add the dry mixture (flour and baking powder) in and incorporate it totally. Add 1 cup of milk to this mixture.
- Spray the Bundt pan with cooking spray. Put the batter in, tap the pan to release air. Bake for 50 minutes at 350 F or 180 C.
- For the soak, take 1/4 cup of sugar and mix it with 1/4 cup of lemon juice. Microwave it for 1 minute
- When the cake is done, and is still slightly warm, without removing from the pan, poke deep holes and pore in the lemon mixture we made.
- Voilà Done. !!
- Optionally you can also make the glaze. That is just 2 cups of powdered sugar with 3 tbsp of lemon juice. Pour over once the cake is cooled down.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It's true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
Grains can be good for driving away a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all great for helping you feel better. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to better your mood. It's not difficult to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You just knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is found to be chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food lemon bundt cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!