Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel chocolate baked donuts recipe. To cook caramel chocolate baked donuts you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts:
- You need of Caramel.
- Provide 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Use 20 grams of Sugar (I recommend light brown sugar).
- Get 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Use 50 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Use 1/2 of bar Chocolate bar (or chocolate chips).
Instructions to make Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts:
- Put the egg and sugar into a bowl and mix well until thickened. Add the vegetable oil and mix..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the caramel and sugar in a pot and heat until brown (until you think it looks a little over-browned.).
- Remove from the heat. Add the water. (Be careful of splatters!).
- Pour the caramel into the bowl from Step 1 and quickly mix together. (It will harden quickly, so mix right away!!).
- Once it has thickened, sift in the ☆ ingredients and mix well..
- Add the chopped up chocolate and lightly mix. Fill the donut molds with the batter..
- Bake for 10~15 minutes in the preheated oven. (For me, it was about 13 minutes.).
If you find this Caramel Chocolate Baked Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.