Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to multi-colored vegetable soup recipe. To make multi-colored vegetable soup you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Multi-colored vegetable soup:
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of leek, the white part.
- Use 6 of mushrooms.
- Take 3 of potatoes.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of small zucchini.
- Get 1/4 of (of a medium -sized) celery root.
- Provide 1/2 head of broccoli.
- Use 1/4 head of white cabbage (from a small cabbage).
- Provide 3 sprigs of leaf celery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of orzo (or any kind of pasta, or rice, optionally).
- Use of virgin olive oil.
- Take of salt and pepper.
- Get of juice of half a lemon.
- Get 1 1/2 l of water.
Instructions to make Multi-colored vegetable soup:
- Finely chop the onion and the leek..
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces..
- Cut the potatoes, the carrots, the zucchini and the celery root into cubes..
- Separate the florets of the broccoli.
- And chop the cabbage finely as you would for a salad..
- Sauté the onion and the leek in a pot with a little oil..
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until they absorb all their liquids..
- Add the potatoes, the carrots, the zucchini and the celery root, sauté for a while, then, stir in the wine..
- When it evaporates add water and the leaf celery sprigs..
- When the potatoes and the carrots get slightly tender (in about 15' because you have chopped everything in small pieces) add the broccoli..
- Add the cabbage and the orzo 2-3 minutes later..
- As soon as the vegetables boil add lemon, raw olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
If you find this Multi-colored vegetable soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.