Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Venison Chili Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Venison Chili Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Venison Chili Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than totally altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to venison chili pasta recipe. You can cook venison chili pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Venison Chili Pasta:
- Get 1 1/2-2 pounds of ground venison (can sub ground turkey or beef).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of flour (can be gluten free).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
- Get 2 cans of Bushs Chili beans (drained).
- Use 1 can of whole kernel corn (drained).
- Take 1 can of Rotel (or diced tomatoes).
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- Use 12 oz of box of macaroni elbows (can be gluten free).
- Provide 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion (diced).
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic (minced or chopped).
- Use of Brown sugar and Siracha sauce (to taste).
Instructions to make Venison Chili Pasta:
- Add oil to a large skillet or pot and turn heat to medium high..
- Add venison, onion and garlic to the pot and brown thoroughly. Break up the meat as it browns into small pieces..
- Add the flour and chili powder. Stir into mixture..
- Add the Rotel, tomato sauce, chicken stock, chili beans and corn. Stir for several minutes to mix well. Keep stirring until it reaches a slow boil..
- Add the macaroni noodles and continue stirring until reaching a boil again. At this point, reduce heat to low, cover pot, and simmer for 13-15 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- When pasta is tender, add cheese and stir in till melted..
- Possible garnishes: Sour cream, Chives, Cilantro, Chopped green onions, Jalapeños, Parsley, Scallions, Tortilla strips.
If you find this Venison Chili Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.