Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shahi Sago Biryani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shahi Sago Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Sago Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi sago biryani recipe. To cook shahi sago biryani you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Sago Biryani:
- You need 1 cup of Sabudana.
- Use 1 1/2cup of water to soak.
- Get 1 of medium potato chopped into little pieces.
- Use 1/2 cup of makhane.
- Take 1 tablespoons of ghee.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped paneer in small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of green chillis chopped.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Kishmish.
- Get 2 tablespoon of pomegranate kernels.
- Provide 8-10 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Shahi Sago Biryani:
- Rinse sabudana, then soak in water overnight in a flat bowl or pan. In the morning the water should be soaked into the pearls and they should be soft when you squeeze between two fingers..
- Heat ghee in a pan and roast makhane, potatoes, paneer turn by turn till golden brown. Now take a pan heat ghee, then add the green chilis and curry leaves and fry for a couple of seconds..
- Mix the soaked sabudana, potato, makhane, and paneer..
- Steam for 2 minutes. The sabudana should be translucent and soft, but not sticking together.Add lemon juice..
- Check the salt level. Top with pomegranate kernels and kishmish. Serve immediately..
If you find this Shahi Sago Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.