Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Power Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Power Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Power Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to power salad recipe. You can cook power salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Power Salad:
- Prepare 50 gms of cabbage.
- Take 1 of small beetroot.
- Prepare 1 of small capsicum.
- Get 1 of small onion.
- Provide 50 gms of boiled chickpeas.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
- Provide of Curry leaves fresh or dried.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of black mustard seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Get 1-3 of tables spoon pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
Steps to make Power Salad:
- Finely chop all the vegetables and boil the chickenpeas with some salt.
- Add all the vegetables and chickpeas together in a bowl.
- Take a pan add some oil to it then add sesame seeds, black mustard seeds, red Chilli powder and saute them.
- Add the mixed vegetables in the pan and saute for 1-2 mins and don't overcook them. Add coriander leaves and mix it.
- Take the salad in a bowl and add lemon juice and pomegranate seeds and mix it..
- Your salad is ready to serve. You can eat this as a starter also.
If you find this Power Salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.