Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Ambla sabzi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ambla sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ambla sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ambla sabzi recipe. To cook ambla sabzi you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ambla sabzi:
- Get 300 gram of gooseberry (Ambla).
- Use As required of Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Use Pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Provide Few of Curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Achar masala.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 150 grams of jaggery.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Ambla sabzi:
- Wash amla and steam cook OR put in the pressure cooker with a glass of water. Pressure cook for 1 whistle on medium heat.When cooker cool down completely then open it and drain amla from the water.Gently press the boiled amla to separate the wedges or use a knife to separate them and remove the seed..
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds,cumin seeds, fennel seeds,hing, curry leaves, Achar masala and water and mix well.also add jaggery and make thick gravy.add all spices.
- Now add Ambla pieces and mix well.garnish with coriander and serve hot with rice, roti or Paratha.
If you find this Ambla sabzi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.