Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these., steamed and delicious basic white dango.
Eggs, you might be surprised to learn, are wonderful at combating depression. Just see to it that you don't toss out the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you elevate your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Try consuming some eggs to jolly up!
Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain's serotonin levels. Serotonin is the "feel good" chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein food source.
Steamed and Delicious Basic White Dango is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Steamed and Delicious Basic White Dango is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed and delicious basic white dango using 2 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed and Delicious Basic White Dango:
- Take 150 grams Joshinko flour
- Get 180 ml Boiling water
Steps to make Steamed and Delicious Basic White Dango:
- Put joshinko flour in a bowl, pour boiling water in one go and mix with a rice spatula. When the dough has slightly cool down, knead with your hands. The best softness is to make it soft as an earlobe.
- Roll out Step 1 into a rod like shape and cut it into 20 pieces while wetting the knife after each cutting.
- With moisten hands form into balls. It will be difficult to shape the pieces round if you use too much water.
- Line the steamer filled with boiling water with wet kitchen towel ( a big one ). Line the dango in the steamer leaving some space in between each other.
- Cover the dango loosely with the kitchen towel. Cover the steamer with a lid and steam on high for 10 minutes.
- After steaming, quickly fan the dango with a fan to let them become shiny.
- Wet your hands while lining them leaving space in between, and let them cool down.
- Enjoy the white dango dumplings with soy sauce-based topping, anko or kinako. The picture shows green soy beans kinako with sugar from Yokohama Gumyouji shrine.
- When making mitarashi-dango, divide the dango dough into 16 pieces. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153035-mitarashi-dango
- I made the dango for the autumnal equinox and offered them to our ancestors.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you are wanting to beat back depression. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It's the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you fight your depression.
Some grains are truly excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling hungry can be awful! These grains can improve your mood because it's not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these foods quicker than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a particular amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood as well!
You can see, you don't have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steamed and delicious basic white dango recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!