Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe. You can have chickpeas soup (vegan) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpeas soup (vegan):
- Prepare 1 tin of chickpeas.
- Use of Potatoes.
- Get 1 of red onion.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 2 of little frozen bags of vegetable mix (broccoli, cauliflower and carrot).
- Provide 2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 2 of vegetable stock.
- Take of Drizzle olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Black pepper.
- Get of Spicy chorizo (optional).
Steps to make Chickpeas soup (vegan):
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Drizzle olive oil in a pot, heat it up and add onions and a little bit of water. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add all vegetables, sweet potatoes chunks and pour water to cover the pot..
- Add turmeric, vegetable stocks and cook for 30 minutes on gas mark 6..
- Add the chickpeas, low the heat to gas mark 3 and cook for 45 minutes stirring every 10 minutes..
- Pro tip: With an immersion blender, blend a little bit to make the soup more consistent/solid..
If you find this Chickpeas soup (vegan) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.