Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared steak and shrimp with sriracha hollindaise and roasted tomatoes recipe. You can have seared steak and shrimp with sriracha hollindaise and roasted tomatoes using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes:
- Provide of For Steaks and Shrimp.
- Get 4-6 ounce of beef tederloin steaks.
- Prepare to taste of sait and cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 pound of medium raw shrimp, shelled and deveined.
- Use 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of sriracha seasoning blend.
- Provide 1 of recipe my sriracha hollindaise sauce found in my profile and search.
- Provide of For Baked Tomatoes.
- Get 4 of medium tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Use 2 tablespoons of fresh basil, chopped.
- Get of olive oil for drizzling.
- Provide of Garnish.
- Get 2 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of salt a pnd cracked black pepperctobtaste.
Steps to make Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes:
- Make Baked Tomatos.
- Cover a baking pan with foil, spray foil with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl combine romano cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic, basil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the top off each tomato.
- Divide cheese mixture on each tomato top and drizzle lightly with olive oil roast on prepared pan until tomatoes are tender and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Prepare Steaks and Shrimp.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter and olive oil in skillet, add steaks cook on medium high, about 4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of your steaks for medium rare. Remove to plate to rest.
- Season shrimp with sriracha seasoning.
- In the same pan steaks were cooked in add shrimp, adding butter if pan is dry and saute shrimp just until pink about 4 minutes.
- Serve steak with shrimp and tomatoes, drizzle with sriracha hollindaise, offering more on the side. Garnish with green onions.
If you find this Seared Steak and Shrimp with Sriracha Hollindaise and Roasted Tomatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.