Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe. You can have breakfast omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes:
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of small red onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of small tomato chopped.
- Use 1 of green pepper chopped (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of salt to taste.
- Use 1 pinch of black pepper (1/8 tsp).
- Get 1/2 (1 cup) of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need of Tomato slices and green bell pepper strips for presentation.
- Get 1 of large potato thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Enough oil.
- You need of Tumeric powder.
Steps to make Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes:
- In a bowl, wisk together the eggs, onions, pepper, tomato, bell pepper, some salt and black pepper..
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the omelette mix. About 2 minutes on each side(use a large flat plate to help you flip).
- In another bowl, put in the potatoes, add a tsp of oil, sprinkle some salt, black pepper, and a pinch of tumeric powder. Give it a good mix.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking rack, place in a microwave for 10 minutes or in a preheated 100°c oven for 5-6 minutes.
If you find this Breakfast Omelette with a side of spiced baked potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.