Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for One pot broccoli cheddar soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One pot broccoli cheddar soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One pot broccoli cheddar soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot broccoli cheddar soup recipe. To cook one pot broccoli cheddar soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare One pot broccoli cheddar soup:
- You need 2 heads of broccoli chopped.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter.
- Use 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 cups of half and half.
- You need 2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Get 1/2 cup of carrots shredded in food processor.
- Take 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Use of Bread bowl for serving optional.
Instructions to make One pot broccoli cheddar soup:
- In a large pot sauté butter, carrots, and onion for a few minutes.
- Add flour, then slowly stir in half and half and broth, bring to a simmer for 5-10 minutes on low heat.
- Mix in broccoli, salt, and pepper, simmer 10-15 minutes on low heat.
- Add cheese, stir until melted and serve.
If you find this One pot broccoli cheddar soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.