Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hariyali Veg Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hariyali Veg Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hariyali veg biryani recipe. To cook hariyali veg biryani you need 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hariyali Veg Biryani:
- Provide 1 Cup of Soaked Basmati rice.
- Take 1 tsp of Ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need For of Vegetables :-.
- Take 1/4 cup of Broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- Provide 2 tbsp of French beans Julian cut.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped spring onion's green part.
- Prepare For of green puree :-.
- Prepare 1 of palak chopped.
- Get 1/2 of coriander chopped.
- Get 3 of Green chillies chopped.
- Take 1 of small piece ginger chopped.
- You need 1/4 of chopped coconut.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of ghee.
- Take 8-10 of curry leaves.
- You need For of Raita :-.
- Provide 1 cup of curd.
- Provide 2 of grated cucumber.
- Provide 1/2 cup of roasted coarsely ground peanut powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of palak green puree.
- Provide 1/4 cup of pomegranate.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of roasted jeera powder.
- You need As required of Phudina leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Hariyali Veg Biryani:
- Add ghee & Salt to cook soaked basmati rice.
- For green puree grind all the ingredients in mixer grinder.
- Heat a big pan and add ghee & lakhnvi saunf, when saunf crackles add curry leaves and all chopped vegetables.
- Stir till vegetables are cooked add green puree and mix well.
- Now add cooked rice and salt as per taste and mix well.
- For raita mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Raita is ready garnish with phudina leaves.
- Hariyali veg Rice Biryani is ready to serve garnish with raita spring onion's flowers & garlic roasted Papad.
If you find this Hariyali Veg Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.