Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix chatpata bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix chatpata bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix chatpata bhel recipe. To make mix chatpata bhel you need 34 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mix chatpata bhel:
- You need of bhel :.
- Use 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of mamra.
- Take 1/2 cup of chanachur.
- Take 1/2 cup of sev.
- Provide 10 of papdi.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 table spoon of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 3 of green chillis.
- Prepare 5-6 of mint leaves.
- You need 1 table spoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 table spoon of mint chutney.
- Use 1 table spoon of red tomato ginger chutney.
- Prepare 1 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Get 1 table spoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 table spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 table spoon of chat masala.
- Take of tomato ginger chutney :.
- Provide 4 of tomato.
- Get 1 of Tejpatta.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Get 1 table spoon of sugar.
- Get 1 table spoon of salt.
- Prepare of hint coconut chutney :.
- You need 1 cup of crushed coconut.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 8-10 leaves of mint.
- Use 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 tea spoon of mustard seeds.
- Use 3 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of lemon juice.
Steps to make Mix chatpata bhel:
- TOMATO GINGER CHUTNEY : For making tomato ginger chutney first of all tomato should be chopped nicely..
- Then ginger should be crushed, take a pan insert one spoon of oil here..
- Put Tejpatta mustard seeds and chopped green chillis then add chopped tomato and crushed ginger here..
- After five minutes of cooking switch add sugar and salt. Mix well and switch off the gas flame..
- MINT COCONUT CHUTNEY : Take a mixture grinder, insert mint, green chillies, crushed coconut, ginger all these grinded carefully..
- Then keep out from jar, add salt and lemon..
- Take small pan put oil and switch off the gas flame flame then add some curry leaves..
- After three minutes of cooking, switch off the gas flame and use of just as a tadka..
- BHEL : First of all the boiled potatoes is cut, into small pieces..
- Then take a big bouly, insert mamra put all chopped onions, tomatoes, sev, chanachur, green chillis, chopped boiled potatoes, some crushed papdi, chat masala, garam masala, salt, red chilli powder, lemon juice, pomegranate seeds, chopped coriander leaves, then mix with mint chutney and red tomato ginger chutney..
- When it mix well then garnish with papdi, tomatoes with pomegranate seeds, sev and different flavors of chutney..
If you find this Mix chatpata bhel recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.