Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy baked beans and eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy baked beans and eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baked beans and eggs recipe. You can cook spicy baked beans and eggs using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy baked beans and eggs:
- Get 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of onion sliced finely.
- Get 410 g of can of baked beans in tomato sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of masala or curry powder.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need of Toast to serve.
Steps to make Spicy baked beans and eggs:
- Heat the oil in a pan with a fitted lid, on medium heat and sautè the onions until golden brown add the curry powder and cook for a minute..
- Stir in the baked beans and allow to simmer for a 2-3 minutes. Add in a splash of water if it starts sticking to the pan..
- Using a spoon make 4 wells between the baked beans and crack each egg into them. Cover the pan and cook eggs to your preference. Serve with toast and a sprinkle of coriander..
If you find this Spicy baked beans and eggs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.