Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Baked Bean Sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Baked Bean Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Baked Bean Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy baked bean sandwich recipe. To make spicy baked bean sandwich you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Baked Bean Sandwich:
- Get 8 slices of sandwich bread.
- Get 1 tin of baked beans teen.
- Take 2 of medium onions finely chopped.
- Use 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- Use 3 teaspoons of Red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 4 of Cheese cube.
- You need 8 slices of thin paneer.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 4 Tbsp. of Tomato sauces.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Spicy Baked Bean Sandwich:
- Heat butter in Pan.Add onion, green chillie capsicum saute it till become soft..
- Add baked beans..
- Add cheese chilli sauce, coriander leaves, tomato sauce and salt to taste. Now add grated cheese. Add fresh coriander..
- Heat one pan add butter. Shallow fry the paneer lightly in a nonstick pan on both sides..
- Sprinkle chat masala on both sides of paneer..
- Spread the butter on slice bread and toast it from one side..
- On tosted safe arrange a slices of paneer on toast..
- Spread some mixture of beans over the paneer slice..
- Spread grated cheese on it..
- Toast it on tawa or grill it till crispy from down..
- Spicy Baked Bean sandwich is ready to serve..
If you find this Spicy Baked Bean Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.