Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli and Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and ham soup recipe. To make broccoli and ham soup you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Ham Soup:
- Get 14 ounces of coconut milk.
- Use 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- Get 1-1/2 cup of diced smoked ham.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 pound of broccoli.
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Broccoli and Ham Soup:
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes. Dice the ham and move to a pot turn on heat to render the fat. Shred the cheese..
- Chop the broccoli. When the ham is rendered add the broth. Add the broccoli to the ham and stir in..
- Add the milks. When it begins to simmer stir in the sharp cheddar cheese. When it's incorporated in well add the sour cream and stir in well..
- After it simmers for 4 minutes cover and remove from heat. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Broccoli and Ham Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.